Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

This is a masterpiece I freaken loved it

The Expendables 7 The Expendables 7

The fact that none of these videos are in the top 10 is alarming and perhaps a reason to review how things are rated and granted "greatest of all time". These are all classics and in the top 5 in my book.

Killgore EP1 Killgore EP1

Without question a new star is Born his name is KILLGORE!!! Loved it, to me this was more like a trailer, but you can tell it is a Cut above the rest ( no pun intended) just from watching this short.

I really hope this is not forgotten, and we get to see KILLGORE again. Meridian you have a real winner here, this character needs to be developed further and he will make you rich and famous!

If I could make a suggestion is to incorporate more of a Grindhouse taste to it, because it definitely has that feel to it already.

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

This is a great thing you did for us all

I like this movie. It's almost like a quick cheat sheet that you can refer to when you are stuck. I had been looking for the 'goto' script that does not use a button for sometime, until I just gave up on it. now here it is. Good job, good cause, you are the man!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

:) Thanks!

Shirai's demo 2009 Shirai's demo 2009

nice

Very nice! I want to make character just for you!!

SeiyruRenaih Demo Reel 2010 SeiyruRenaih Demo Reel 2010

Very Very good

You have some good skill. Would you be willing to commit to doing voices for a web series?

SeiyruRenaih responds:

Of course! Just send me a PM with whatever you need.

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

wow

You are golden!!!

City Fight Scene City Fight Scene

Nice work!

I like the way you layed this out, the BG is really good with the perspective and such. You should make more of these.

Finale responds: